The pharmaceutical business recently offered customers a new service – purchase of drugs on credit. Will this service be in demand among the population? The pharmaceutical market itself believes that lending can provide up to 10% of extra profit per year. Many of drugstores specialize in the sale of rare and often expensive drugs, and online pharmacies sell them with a minimal mark-up. And many of them know firsthand about cases when a drug is needed here and now, but the buyer does not have the required amount, and there is nowhere to take it. Buying of medications online on credit is the fastest way out of the situation.
But you always need to remember that the loan is not provided by a pharmacy, but still a bank that will never work at a loss,. And in five minutes, standing in front of a pharmacy window, you may not remember that there is still such a financial instrument as a credit card with an interest-free period or a payday loan Albany Oregon, which will be instantly credited to your card or bank account.
Benefits of issuing a loan online
- In rapid time mode, you can get an answer much faster than, for example, in real time. This is due to the fact that the borrower does not have to stand in queues, talk indirectly with the lender.
- This service can be obtained without leaving your home.
- Get acquianted with as much information as possible about online payday loans Oregon using the link. It contains APR, reviews, available companies, etc.
- The advantages include the lack of need for any kind of reporting. That is, the borrower can receive money for any purpose without documentary confirmation.
- Receiving money in a few minutes directly to a credit card/bank account.
Who may need payday loans online?
- Ideal for unemployed people;
- Suitable for young mothers on maternity leave;
- Individuals who have problems with credit history;
- People working unofficially;
- This method of lending is suitable simply for those who, for whatever reason, do not want to contact any banks.
What are buyers entitled to when purchasing drugs online?
Medical specialists said that the sale of drugs via the Internet is carried out in accordance with the Rules for the sale of goods by remote means and taking into account the rules of distance selling of drugs and their delivery. So, the seller is obliged to provide the buyer with information about the basic consumer properties of the goods, and at the time of delivery of the order – in writing information about the procedure and timing of the return of the goods.
Before paying for the order, the buyer has the right to refuse it by paying only for the delivery. However, drugs of good quality that have already been purchased cannot be returned or exchanged. The buyer will be able to exchange a good-quality product only if the pharmacist confused its name, made a mistake in the dosage or drug form. In addition, medicines can be returned to the pharmacy if they are of inadequate quality or if their sale was accompanied by the dissemination of inaccurate information (an error in the description of the product on the seller’s website or misleading advertising).
Medicines and medical devices will be considered substandard if:
- the expiration date has expired at the time of sale;
- there is no mandatory information about the product;
- the batch and expiration date on primary and secondary (consumer) packages do not match;
- there is no instruction for the drug use;
- the description of the drug in the instructions does not correspond to the actual color, smell, shape, size, consistency and other indicators;
- the packaging was found to be defective – chips, leaks, unreadable printing.
When buying a medicinal product via the Internet, it is recommended to get acquainted with the pharmacy website and carefully read the terms of purchase, delivery and return of goods, and upon receipt of an order, it is necessary to check the integrity and contents of the product packaging, its expiration date and general appearance.